This is the first element of the panel and it allows you to configure the basic information of your account, and in particular:
- Setting up the language of the account: as first step we suggest you to set the default language of your account, by choosing between Italian and English, from the second to last element of the menu Account Profile.
- Setting up a logo for your account: in order to set a logo for your account click on the button Avatar and on the right hand side of the screen the media library will pop up; here all the images, videos, and files uploaded onto Artshell are stored. From the media library you can click on + on the right on the search bar, select the image you wish to upload and proceed. Before beginning with uploading, the system will present you a page where it is possible to add a description for the file to be uploaded (e.g. logo). To upload on the media library it is sufficient to click on the button upload on the top of the screen on the left had side. Once the image has been added to the media library you will be able to use it as logo, by clicking on top of it and using the button add on top of the page, on the left.
- Account Name: within the section Account Name the system suggests you the name you chose when you signed up but, should it be necessary, you can edit it from here.
- Email account: it is the email you set during the registration phases and it cannot be edited.
- Password: from this section you may change the administrator password for your account. Should you not be able to remember it, you can always retrieve it by referring to the Forgot password procedure.
Should you encounter any trouble during the registration process or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing us your information, the name of your account, the problem your are experiencing or the request for help. We ask you to be as detailed and specific as possible (you can also send us screenshots) with regards to the issue you are facing or the request for help, so to help our support department to be able to identify and solve the problem in the fastest way.