The Contacts section is the section in which you can upload all your contacts. This section allows you to upload a limitless number of contacts and related details, images, documents, and files. You can also organize your collection in Lists or Groups, using Tags.
An advanced research system allows you to filter and search for the elements your contacts depending on several criteria and conditions. At last, you can export your contacts in Excel documents.
By opening the Contacts section from the central menu on top of the screen and by clicking on Contacts, you land on the “index” of the Contacts section, the page where you find all your contacts are archived and where all the functionalities to manage them can be found:
- Contacts (n.): on the top left hand of the page you see Contacts with a counter showing how many works you have uploaded so far. If you click on Contacts a LISTS panel shows up and there you have all those you have already uploaded.
- Search: within the central menu on top of the page you see the symbol of a magnifying glass; by clicking on it you open the search mode that, thanks to different operators, allows you to filter and search within your collection.
- Ordering: by shifting towards the right hand side, the first symbol is the one to order, and it allows you to sort the contacts according to several criteria.
- Selection: between the symbol of ordering and + to add new contacts, we find the one to select which allows you to select a series of contacts or select the whole outcome of a research or of a list. By clicking on this symbol, the menu on top will get green allowing you to access the Export menu.
- Adding: the last symbol of the series is the one on the extreme right hand side, the +; by clicking on it a new tab will show up and it will allow you to add a new contact and its related details.
The following chapters will focus on how to organize, export, and share in the best way your selection of contacts.