The Details section of the events tab is that area in which you upload the details and the features of the event.
The Details section of the event is composed of the following fields or sections:
- Title: title of the event
- Subheading: subheading of the event
- Curator: curator of the event; this field allows you to link the tab of the event to another tab, and, in this case, that of the contact of the curator of the event. You can start typing the name of the contact in the field or, should the contact of the curator yet to be uploaded, you can create it directly from the tab of the event, by clicking on the button + to the right of the field curator
- Tag: the Tag field allows you to create labels useful to describe the event and to group them with one another: we will see how Tags work in another chapter of this manual
- Place / Details of the place / Contact: the field Place allows you to add where the event is happening. These fields allow you to link the Event tab to another tab, in this case to that of a contact that refers to the place where the event is happening. You can start typing the name of the contact in the field or, the contact of the curator yet to be uploaded, you can create it directly from the tab of the event, by clicking on the button + to the right of the field curator.
Note: Should your event be an ONLINE event you can specify it in the field Place Details within the Place section
- Period: this field allows you to upload information and details on when the event is happening. Here you can add a label to describe the kind of event, add a date, hours, days, details and time zone. The section period allows you to insert all the details referred to the period when the event is going to be held. Here you can add more that one period per event and describe them with a specific label. The system will ask you in fact to add the following for each created period:
1. a label to describe it, for instance vernissage or opening;
2. add a date of beginning and an ending date for the period;
3. an opening and closing hour that you can specify for each of the days of the week of the period, excluding closing days.
- RSVP & PASSBOOK: the RSVP & PASSBOOK section allows you to add some conditions to the event’s tab: the invited users or those with whom the tab of the event can be shared who can then confirm or decline their attendance, specifying the preferred day, should the event be one with limited availability. From the section RSVP & PASSBOOK, beside asking for confirmation of attendance or the request for accreditation, it is possible to generate a passbook with the details you prefer. We invite you to read the chapter dedicated to this section further on in this manual.
- Link / Social Network: In the section Link / Social Network, by using the button + on the right it is possible to add links to your Event tab. In the Description field you can specify with a label the content of the attached link.
- Supported by: this field allows you to add to the Event tab the contacts who promoted or sponsored a specific event.
For more information on how to fill in the fields, or to have further clarifications with regards on how to better structure the detailing of your events, we invite your to reach out for our Concierge department at email@example.com.
Should you encounter any trouble filling in the fields or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing us your information, the name of your account, the problem your are experiencing or the request for help. We ask you to be as detailed and specific as possible (you can also send us screenshots) with regards to the issue you are facing or the request for help, so to help our support department to be able to identify and solve the problem in the fastest way.