After having accessed Artshell, the system will land in the artworks section where you will be free to upload your collection of artworks or design objects. This section allows you to upload an endless amount of works and related details, images, documents, and files. You will also be able to organize your works in Lists or in Groups, using Tags.
From the artworks section you will get a flavor of how Artshell works, and in particular you will see:
- Works (n.): on the top left hand side of the page you will see the item “Artworks” with a counter; this element indicates the section in which you are navigating and the number of elements already uploaded. By clicking on this item you will open the LISTS panel where all the created lists are shown for each section.
- The Horizontal menu: the horizontal menu will allow you to move across sections: artists, works, contacts, events. By clicking on every voice you will navigate through the different sections.
- Search: within the horizontal menu on top of the page you can see the magnifying glass, and by clicking on it you will open the search mode that, thanks to different operators, allows you to filter and search within your collection in each section.
- Symbols of ordering, selection, and add: by moving towards the right hand side you find the first symbol for ordering that will allow you to order the works based on a series of criteria. Between the order and the + symbol to add new elements, you find the symbol selection which allows you to select a series of entries. At last, you find as last symbol on the right hand side, the +. By clicking on it, a new tab will open and it will allow you to add a new element for every section.
- The Vertical menu: on the left hand side, vertically oriented, you find a menu associated with the icon of a house that indicates the area of your contents or My Collection, the @ symbol from which you can access the emails you have sent and the Insights. Together, you find the symbol of the Chat from which you can check you via chat communications and, at last, the networks that allows you to navigate through your shared contents.
- Settings: At last, in the corner on the bottom of the page on the left hand side you find the gear symbol that refers to the settings of your account, that will be dealt with in detail in the next chapter.
Should you encounter any trouble, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing us your information, the name of your account, the problem your are experiencing or the request for help. We ask you to be as detailed and specific as possible (you can also send us screenshots) with regards to the issue you are facing or the request for help, so to help our support department to be able to identify and solve the problem in the fastest way.