The Artworks section is the one in which you can upload your collection of artworks or design objects. This section allows you to upload a endless number of works and related details, images, documents, and files. You can also organize your collection in Lists or Groups, using Tags.
An advanced research system allows you to filter and search for the elements of your collection depending on several criteria and conditions. At last, you can export the works of your collection in PDF documents, share them via email or within your network.
By opening the Artworks section from the central menu on top of the screen and by clicking on Artworks, you land in the “index” of the section Artworks, the page where you find all the elements of your collection and their related functionalities in order to manage them as follows:
- Artworks (n.): on the top left hand of the page you see Artworks with a counter showing how many works you have uploaded so far. If you click on Artworks, a LISTS panel shows up and there you have all those you have already uploaded.
- Search: within the central menu on top of the page you see the symbol of a magnifying glass; by clicking on it you open the search mode that, thanks to different operators, allows you to filter and search within your collection.
- Ordering: by shifting towards the right hand side, the first symbol is the one to order, and it allows you to sort the works according to several criteria.
- Selection: between the symbol of ordering and + to add new works, we find the one to Select which allows you to select a series of works or select the whole outcome of a research or of a list. By clicking on this symbol, the menu on top will get green allowing you to access the Export menu.
- Adding: the last symbol of the series is the one on the extreme right hand side, the +; by clicking on it a new tab will show up and it will allow you to add a new artwork and its related details.
The following chapters will focus on how to organize, export, and share in the best way your art collection.