The insight is open in edit mode as a white text sheet. By clicking on the white field you can start adding content, and in particular:
Text: you can add text to enrich the insight. You can write the content or copy-paste it from a Word, PDF, or link html within the Insight. We suggest you, when pasting it, to do it without formatting, especially if the source is a Word file.
It is possible to format the Insight text by using the formatting features of the Artshell editor. To format the text within an insights it is sufficient to select the part you wish to format and a black “balloon” will pop up, and from there you see the applicable features:
- Color: the first symbol on the left allows to set a color for the highlighted text. You can choose a color using the window and by navigating through the colors or otherwise by typing the HEX code (#000000, black)
- Bold: the second symbol allows you to set in bold the highlighted portion of text
- Italic: the third one allows you to set in italic the highlighted portion of text
- Font style: the fourth symbol allows you to set a font from the list of the available ones, set the dimension, and the line spacing
- Justification of text: the fifth symbol allows you to set the justification of the highlighted text, centered, aligned to the right, to the left, or justified. This button allows you to indent the text if necessary
- Link: the sixth and last symbol allow you to add a link to the portion of text highlighted. To add a link it is necessary to type or paste a link in the dedicated field, which will appear by clicking on the icon and then press ENTER on your keyboard. At this point three new symbols will pop up on the left hand side of the link: the first one on the left is to remove the link, the second one to edit it, and the third one allows you to verify it, meaning that a window of your browser will pop up with that link.
Should you encounter any trouble using the Insights or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing us your information, the name of your account, the problem your are experiencing or the request for help. We ask you to be as detailed and specific as possible (you can also send us screenshots) with regards to the issue you are facing or the request for help, so to help our support department to be able to identify and solve the problem in the fastest way.