To access the Artworks tab, just click on the Details button at the top left of the artist's tab and choose Works.
In the Artworks tab of the event, by clicking on + to the right of the search bar it is possible to open the artworks sidebar that offers you a fire to the works you have uploaded in Artshell.
Within the Artworks sidebar you can select the works by clicking on them and you will see a green tick appearing in correspondence to the image.
As you can see, the artworks sidebar has:
- Research: a search engine with all the features present in the artworks section from which you can look for and filter the works to be selected. We invite you to check the research features from the artworks section for further information.
- Selected artworks counter: on top of the search bar there is a green bar with a counter in the center that indicates how many works you have selected. By clicking on the counter it is possible to see only the highlighted artworks and, in case, by dragging them, sort them out in the desired sequence before adding them.
- Add button: on the left top of the screen you see the Add button that serves the purpose of adding the selected works to the Artworks Tab of the Event tab.
- Cancel: on the top of the screen, in the green bar, but on the right hand side, there is an X on black background that allows you to cancel the selection. Attention: by clicking on it you will leave the select mode and then you will lose the selection for all the artworks.
- Select all: Beside the Cancel button on the top right of the screen you find a symbol with two squares and the tick to select all the artworks. By clicking on it you all select all the works in the sidebar. This feature is handy if you want to select all the artworks yielding from a research.
Once the works are selected and added to the Artworks tab of the event you can sort them as you wish by simply dragging the works and using the white bar you find on the right of the image.
If you click instead on the work in the list you will open the Artwork tab that you can potentially change by clicking on the pencil (see Artworks section).
If you wish to remove some artworks from the Artworks tab of the event you have to first select them using the Select button on the right, close to the search bar. Once you have selected the works that you wish to remove, by clicking on “Remove selected artworks” from the three dots menu you will remove those works from the Artworks tab of the event. We remind you that the feature to remove the works does not imply the cancellation of the works, but only his removal from the Artworks tab of the event.
Should you encounter any trouble, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing us your information, the name of your account, the problem your are experiencing or the request for help. We ask you to be as detailed and specific as possible (you can also send us screenshots) with regards to the issue you are facing or the request for help, so to help our support department to be able to identify and solve the problem in the fastest way.