The details section of the contacts tab is the area where you can upload details and artists’ information.
In particular, the Details section of the contact is composed of these fields or sections:
- title: Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., etc.
- Name: name of the artist
- Surname: surname of the artist
- Company: name of the company for which the contact works
- type of contact: e.g. gallery, collector, Cultural association, Museum, etc,
- Tag: the tags field allows you to create labels useful to describe and group the contacts; we will how the field Tag works in a following chapter
- add email: you can add one or more email addresses per contact
- add phone: you can add one or more phone numbers per contact
- add address: you can add one or more addresses per contact
- add link: you can add one or more links per contact
- Position: the role the contact in the company it works for
- Date of birth
- VAT / Tax Code: you can add this information, but we remind you to specify when you add a VAT number rather than the Tax Code
Should you need any customized assistance in uploading your works and how to more smoothly structure your collection on Artshell, you can always refer to our Concierge department by reaching out for us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you encounter any trouble filling in the fields or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to write us at email@example.com by providing us your information, the name of your account, the problem your are experiencing or the request for help. We ask you to be as detailed and specific as possible (you can also send us screenshots) with regards to the issue you are facing or the request for help, so to help our support department to be able to identify and solve the problem in the fastest way.