The Events section is the section in which you can upload all your events. This section allows you to upload a limitless number of events and related details, images, documents, and files. You can also organize your collection in Lists or Groups, using Tags.
An advanced research system allows you to filter and search for the events of your collection depending on several criteria and conditions. At last, you can export the events of your collection in PDF documents, send them via email or share them via your network.
By opening the Events section from the central menu on top of the screen and by clicking on Events, you land on the “index” of the Events section, the page where you find all the events of your collection are archived and where all the functionalities to manage them can be found:
- Events (n.): on the top left hand of the page you see Events with a counter showing how many Events you have uploaded so far. If you click on Events a LISTS panel shows up and there you have all those you have already uploaded.
- Search: within the central menu on top of the page you see the symbol of a magnifying glass; by clicking on it you open the search mode that, thanks to different operators, allows you to filter and search within your collection.
- Ordering: by shifting towards the right hand side, the first symbol is the one to order, and it allows you to sort the events according to several criteria.
- Selection: between the symbol of ordering and + to add new events, we find the one to select which allows you to select a series of events or select the whole outcome of a research or of a list. By clicking on this symbol, the menu on top will get green allowing you to access the Export menu.
- Adding: the last symbol of the series is the one on the extreme right hand side, the +; by clicking on it a new tab will show up and it will allow you to add a new event and its related details.
The following chapters will focus on how to organize, export, and share in the best way your events.
Should you encounter any trouble, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to write us at email@example.com by providing us your information, the name of your account, the problem your are experiencing or the request for help. We ask you to be as detailed and specific as possible (you can also send us screenshots) with regards to the issue you are facing or the request for help, so to help our support department to be able to identify and solve the problem in the fastest way.