The Excel Export mode allows you to export selected Artworks in an Excel file. The Excel file generated by the system will have several sheets where you can find all the details, the documents, and the history of some fields (see History management).
Once the Artworks you wish to export are selected click on the Export symbol and choose the Excel mode from the Export Panel.
The system will allow you, through the management of different fields, to set up the details of the selected artworks that you intend to export, particularly you can:
- name the file, we remind you that this field is required in order to finalize the export
- select the items that you want to include in your excel
- choose the language of the contents you want to export. We remind you that inside Artshell the translations are not automatic, so you have to take care translating your contents into the desired language by filling the artwork sheet, both in italian and english.
By clicking on the “Continue” button, the system will automatically generate and download an excel file with the items and sheets you have chosen.
- Artworks: in this sheet you find all the details fields of the selected artworks.
- Documents: in this sheet you find all the documents, divided by section, for the selected artworks.
- Price history: in this sheet you find all the values the price has assumed throughout time, for the selected artworks.
- Acquisition history: in this sheet you find all the acquisition values the artworks have assumed throughout time, for the selected artworks.
- Evaluation history: in this sheet you find all the evaluations the selected artworks have been subjected to throughout time.
- Insurance history: in this sheet you find all the values the field Insurance has assumed throughout time.
- Location history: in this sheet you find all the values Place has assumed throughout time for the selected artworks.
Should the file not be downloaded automatically and should the system show any error, we suggest you to check if your browser allows automatic downloads, in particular if in the URL bar at the top right of the screen you see a red X; in such a case, you can click on it to proceed with the download of your exported files.
Should you encounter any trouble, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by specifying your information and the name of your account. We also ask you to provide as many details as possible (also through the use of screenshots) about the encountered problem or about the request for help, so to help our support department identifying and solving the matter the as fast as possible.