The Excel Export mode allows you to export selected Artworks in an Excel file. The Excel file generated by the system will have several sheets where you can find all the details, the documents, and the history of some fields (see History management).
Once the Artworks you wish to export are selected, by clicking on the Export symbol and by choosing the Excel mode from the Export Panel, the system will generate and download automatically an Excel file with the following sheets:
- Artworks: in this sheet you find all the details fields of the selected artworks.
- Documents: in this sheet you find all the documents, divided by section, for the selected artworks.
- Price history: in this sheet you find all the values the price has assumed throughout time, for the selected artworks.
- Acquisition history: in this sheet you find all the acquisition values the artworks have assumed throughout time, for the selected artworks.
- Evaluation history: in this sheet you find all the evaluations the selected artworks have been subjected to throughout time.
- Insurance history: in this sheet you find all the values the field Insurance has assumed throughout time.
- Location history: in this sheet you find all the values Place has assumed throughout time for the selected artworks.
Should the file not be downloaded automatically and should the system show any error, we suggest you to check if your browser allows automatic downloads, in particular if in the URL bar at the top right of the screen you see a red X; in such a case, you can click on it to proceed with the download of your exported files.
Should you encounter any trouble exporting an artwork checklist, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to reach us at email@example.com, by specifying your information and the name of your account. We also ask you to provide as many details as possible (also through the use of screenshots) about the encountered problem or about the request for help, so to help our support department identifying and solving the matter the as fast as possible.