The Export mode via Consignment format allows you to generate a Consignment with the details and the images of the selected artworks.
Once the artworks you wish to export are selected, by clicking on the Export symbol and by selecting the Consignment mode from the Export Panel, the system will allow you to set the Details for the artworks you wish to export by selecting multiple fields; in particular:
- Save as: in this field you can name your file before exporting it. We remind you that this is a mandatory field.
- Details: if selected, it allows you to export the caption of the artwork: artist, title, year, medium, dimensions, edition, and signature. We suggest you to keep this field selected.
- Price: if selected, it allows you to export the price of the selected artworks. In particular, the system will retrieve and show the price and the currency present in the different tabs of the chosen artworks. In case you wanted to, it is possible to customize each price for the selected artworks by clicking on the Pencil icon in correspondence to the price you wish to edit and save the change to make it definitive.
Note: in order to remove the selection of the price field it is sufficient to use the switch at the bottom right side of the price management panel, next to the tag Show prices.
- External dimensions / Place / Artwork ID / Acquisition / Insurance / Evaluation / Rights / Property / Packaging / Notes: if selected, each of these fields allows you to export within the checklist the relative details for the selected artworks.
Once the artworks details you wish to add in the Consignment are set, by clicking on Continue it is possible to set the layout of the consignment, and in particular:
- Language: this switch allows you to choose in which language you wish to export the tabs for the selected artworks. We suggest you to choose the language in which the contents were created.
- Show Logo: if enabled, it allows you to include the logo of your account in the header of the checklist generated Consignment, and vice versa if not enabled your logo will not be shown.
- Show cover image: should you desire to export a checklist with just details and no images for the selected artworks, by disabling this switch it is possible to export the Consignment with no cover images for the artworks.
- Show signature: this switch allows you to show or hide the Signature fields at the end of the Consignment, and they correspond to the sender’s and the recipient’s.
By clicking again on Continue the system will show you a recap of the selected artworks that you wish to export in the Consignment, and you will also have the chance to choose:
- TO: the name and the address of the recipient; by clicking in correspondence to the tag To: a drop down menu will pop up. Here you can choose the name and the address of the recipient of the Consignment, from those you have in your contact list. Should you need to add a recipient contact when creating a Consignment, you can use the + button on the right to create a new contact tab.
- FROM: the name and the address of the sender; by clicking in correspondence to the tag From: a drop down menu will pop up. Here you can choose the name and the address of the sender of the Consignment, from those you have in your contact list. Should you need to add a sender contact when creating a Consignment, you can use the + button on the right to create a new contact tab.
- Date / Place: the date and the place where the Consignment is issued.
Lastly, you can add some text to your Consignment just before the list of the artworks, and use the Editing function of Artshell to format it and add Media or attachments. In order to edit the text within the Consignment it is sufficient to select the part you wish to edit, and a black “balloon” will pop up; the functionalities to be applied are the following:
- Color: the first symbol on the left allows to set a color for the highlighted text. You can choose a color using the window and by navigating through the colors or otherwise by typing the HEX code (#000000, black).
- Bold: the second symbol allows you to set in bold the highlighted portion of text.
- Italic: the third one allows you to set in italic the highlighted portion of text.
- Font style: the fourth symbol allows you to set a font from the list of the available ones, set the dimension, and the line spacing.
- Justification of text: the fifth symbol allows you to set the justification of the highlighted text, centered, aligned to the right, to the left, or justified. This button allows you to indent the text if necessary.
- Link: the sixth and last symbol allows you to add a link to the portion of text highlighted. To add a link it is necessary to type or paste a link in the dedicated field, which will appear by clicking on the icon, and then press ENTER on your keyboard. At this point three new symbols will pop up on the left hand side of the link: the first one on the left is to remove the link, the second one to edit it, and the third one allows you to verify it, meaning that a window of your browser will pop up with that link.
Media: it is possible to insert Media as pictures, videos or files, as attachments to your Consignment. You can decide to insert them among the text, to the end or at the beginning of the Consignment. To add media within your Consignment you can use the toolbar that appears at the bottom.
Note: Should the toolbar disappear from the bottom, it is sufficient to click on the outside of the area of the Consignment.
The toolbar in the Consignments is composed of 3 buttons and in particular from left to right:
- Break line: it allows you to add a line to divide your Consignment. After having added this line which is black by default by clicking on it you can change its color by using the color picker or by typing the HEX color code.
- Media library: the second button allows you to open the Media library and to add images, videos, or files. From the Media library you can add a picture or a video or a file, by clicking on the element and then on the Add button on the top left hand side. Alternatively, you can decide to add a selection of elements by clicking on the button Select on the left of the button + to the top right hand side of the screen. After having selected the elements you can add them by clicking on the black Add button, at the top left side.
- Slideshow: the third and last button allows you to add a Slideshow to your Consignment. From the Media library you can select up to 20 images for you Slideshow. By clicking on the Counter on the green bar, the system will show you the images in the order you chose. If you keep pressed on a picture, you will be able to move it in the position you prefer and then sort the pictures within the Slideshow.
Lastly, by clicking on the top right of the screen on the Export symbol the system will generate your Consignment, and this document will be automatically downloaded and saved on your device.
Should the file not be downloaded automatically and should the system show any error, we suggest you to check if your browser allows automatic downloads, in particular if in the URL bar on the top right of the screen should you see a red X; in such a case, you can click on it to proceed with the download of your exported files.
Should you encounter any trouble, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to reach us at email@example.com, by specifying your information and the name of your account. We also ask you to provide as many details as possible (also through the use of screenshots) about the encountered problem or about the request for help, so to help our support department identifying and solving the matter the as fast as possible.