The Labels Export mode allows you to export selected Artworks as Labels to which you can attach images and details you wish to export. This feature allows you to quickly create Labels for shipments, for crates, ecc.. We remind you that the system exports Labels in an A4 format divided into two columns and four rows.
Once the artworks are selected, by clicking on the export symbol and by selecting the Labels mode from the Export Panel, the system will allow you to set details for the selected artworks that you wish to export by selecting different fields, in particular:
- Artist / Title / Year / Medium / Editions / Signature / Artwork ID: if selected, each of these fields allows you to import the related details in the label.
- Price: if selected, it allows you to export the price of the selected works. In particular, the system will retrieve and show the price and the currency present in the different tabs of the chosen artworks. In case you wanted to, it is possible to customize each price for the selected artworks by clicking on the pencil icon in correspondence to the price you wish to edit and save the change to make it definitive.
Note: in order to remove the selection of the price field it is sufficient to use the switch at the bottom right side of the price management panel, next to the tag Show prices.
Once the details for the works are configured they are ready to be inserted in the checklist, and by clicking on Continue it is possible to set the layout of the document; in particular:
- Show logo: if enabled, it allows you to add the logo of your account at the top of the generated checklist PDF, and vice versa if not.
- Show cover image: should you desire to create a checklist only made of details and no images for selected artworks, by disabling this switch it is possible to export the PDF document with no cover images for the artworks.
- Footer: it allows you to choose one or more addresses of your account from those set within the Offices section of the Settings Panel and use them as footnotes of the PDF document generated.
- Language: this last switch allows you to choose in which language you wish to export the tabs for the selected artworks. We suggest you to choose the language in which the contents were created.
By clicking again on Continue the system will generate a checklist PDF with the selected artworks. Once the file generation is completed, this one will be automatically downloaded and saved on your device.
Should the file not be downloaded automatically and should the system show any error, we suggest you to check if your browser allows automatic downloads, in particular if in the URL bar on the top right of the screen should you see a red X; in such a case, you can click on it to proceed with the download of your exported files.
Should you encounter any trouble exporting an artwork checklist, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to reach us at email@example.com, by specifying your information and the name of your account. We also ask you to provide as many details as possible (also through the use of screenshots) about the encountered problem or about the request for help, so to help our support department identifying and solving the matter the as fast as possible.