The Excel Export mode allows you to export the selected contacts in Excel. The Excel file generated by the system will have a series of sheets where you find all the details, the documents, and the history of some fields (see History section).
Once the contact you wish to export are selected, by clicking on the Export symbol and by choosing the Excel mode from the export panel, the system will start generating and downloading automatically an Excel file with the following sheets:
- Contacts: you find all the fields related to the selected contacts.
- Addresses: you find all the addresses, divided by section, of the selected contacts.
- Email addresses: you find all the email addresses for the selection of contacts.
- Telephone numbers: you find all the telephone numbers for all the selected contacts.
- URL: you find all the URL for your selection of contacts
Should the file not be downloaded automatically and should the system show any error, we suggest you to check if your browser allows automatic downloads, in particular if in the URL bar on the top right of the screen should you see a red X; in such a case, you can click on it to proceed with the download of your exported files.
Should you encounter any trouble exporting an artworks Excel file, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by specifying your information and the name of your account. We also ask you to provide as many details as possible (also through the use of screenshots) about the encountered problem or about the request for help, so to help our support department identifying and solving the matter in the fastest way.