The export mode in PDF format allows you to generate a sheet with details and images for selected artworks.
Once the works you wish to share are selected, by clicking on the export symbol and by selecting the Artwork sheet mode from the Export Panel, the system will allow you to set details, images, and documents for selected artworks you wish to export by selecting different fields, in particular:
- Save as: in this field you can name your file before exporting it. We remind you that this is a mandatory field.
- Price: if selected, it allows you to export the price of the selected works. In particular, the system will retrieve and show the price and the currency present in the different tabs of the chosen artworks. In case you wanted to, it is possible to customize each price for the selected artworks by clicking on the pencil icon in correspondence to the price you wish to edit and save the change to make it definitive.
Note: in order to remove the selection of the price field it is sufficient to use the switch at the bottom right side of the price management panel, next to the tag Show prices.
- Media: if selected, it allows you to export the Media for the selected works. In particular, once the field is selected the system will present you with a section where you can see and manage the media: images and videos you wish to share or export for each of the selected artworks. We remind you that in order to optimize the selection process of the media to export or share the system will pre-select the images and the videos with open lock.
Note: in order to remove the selection of the Media field it is sufficient to use the switch at the bottom right of the media management panel, next to the Show other media tag.
By deselecting and closing the switch you will see the Media field deselected.
- Documents: if selected, it allows you to export the Documents of the selected artworks. In particular, once the field is selected the system will present you with a section where you can see and manage all the documents for the selected artworks that you wish to share or export. We remind you that to optimize the selection process of the documents to export or share the system will preselect the documents with open lock.
Note: in order to remove the selection of the Document field it is sufficient to use the switch at the bottom right of the document management panel, next to the Show documents tag.
By deselecting and closing the switch you will see the Document field deselected.
- More Options: by clicking on the white arrow on the right, the system will give you a section in which you can see and manage the Details (Artist, Title, Year, Medium, Dimension, Editions and Signature). Artwork ID / State / Acquisition / Value / Rights / Collection / Conservation status / Property / Certification / Medium / Quantity / Packaging / Notes: if selected, any of these fields allows you to export within the artwork tab the relative details for the selected works.
Once the details of the images and documents of the artworks you wish to export by clicking on Continue it is possible to set the layout of the PDF, and in particular:
- Language: this last switch allows you to choose in which language you wish to export the tabs for the selected artworks. We suggest you to choose the language in which the contents were created.
- Show logo: if enabled, it allows you to add the logo of your account at the top of the generated checklist PDF, and vice versa if not.
- Show cover image: should you desire to create a checklist only made of details and no images for selected artworks, by disabling this switch it is possible to export the PDF document with no cover images for the works.
- Layout and orientation: it allows you to export the PDF sheet either vertically or horizontally. We suggest you to try the horizontal orientation.
By clicking again on Generate the system will generate a PDF with the selected artworks. Once the file generation is completed, this one will be automatically downloaded and saved on your device.
Should the file not be downloaded automatically and should the system show any error, we suggest you to check if your browser allows automatic downloads, in particular if in the URL bar on the top right of the screen should you see a red X; in such a case, you can click on it to proceed with the download of your exported files.
Should you encounter any trouble exporting an Artwork sheet, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by specifying your information and the name of your account. We also ask you to provide as many details as possible (also through the use of screenshots) about the encountered problem or about the request for help, so to help our support department identifying and solving the matter the as fast as possible.