It is possible to add Media as images, videos, and attachments to your emails and newsletters. You can decide to place them among the text, at the end, or at the beginning of your email, by using the toolbar that will appear at the bottom of the screen, and which presents the following features, from left to right:
- Break line: it allows you to add a line to divide your email or newsletter. After having added this line which is black by default by clicking on it you can change its color by using the color picker or by typing the HEX color code.
- Social: it allows you to add, where the cursor is positioned, a field for social networks. The field will appear in grey and by clicking on it a black balloon will pop up and it will show you the following options:
- Position: the first symbol allows you to put the social network field on the right, at the center or on the left in the document.
- Spacing: the second symbol allows you to put a space of 10, 15, or 20 px between the social network icons.
- Social: the third symbol allows you to add links to your desired social networks. As for the link it is necessary to type or paste the link in the field dedicated to the correspondent social network that you wish to add and press ENTER on your keyboard. At this point 3 new symbols will pop up on the left of the link: the first on the left is to remove the link, the second to edit it, and the third allows to verify, namely by opening a few window of your browser with that link.
- Indentation: the last two symbols allow you to indent the field of your social network so to line them with the text.
Should you encounter any trouble in using the emails, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to reach us at email@example.com, by specifying your information and the name of your account. We also ask you to provide as many details as possible (also through the use of screenshots) about the encountered problem or about the request for help, so to help our support department identifying and solving the matter in the fastest way.