Once you have sent an email or newsletter you can check the statistics of sending, reading and opening of any links. Inside the email or newsletter sent, click on the Analysis button at the top left.
Please note that statistics are considered on the recipients, that is, on each email of the contacts enabled to receive your communications. For example, if a contact has two active email addresses (see email status) then the system will consider two recipients for that contact.
Entered in the Analysis section you will find a summary panel in which are listed:
- Sending Summary: here you will find the recipients to whom the email was sent; the sender; day, date and time the email was sent.
- Delivered emails: the number and percentage, out of the total, of recipients who have received the email sent; we remind you that, by recipient, the system means any email address enabled to receive your communications.
- Opened emails: the number and percentage, out of the total number of recipients, who have opened the email sent; we remind you that, by recipient, the system means any email address enabled to receive your communications.
- Open links: the number and percentage, out of the total number of recipients, who have opened a link within the email sent. Please note that by recipient, the system means any email address enabled to receive your communications.
- Unsubscribed: the number of recipients who have disabled their email address to not receive your communications.
- Errors: the number and percentage of sendings, out of the total number of recipients, for which there is a syntax error in the recipient's email, the reason why your communication was impossible to deliver; we remind you that, by recipient, the system means every email address enabled to receive your communications.
Tags: the number of recipients who belong to a specific tag and to whom the email was sent. Recipients, divided by tag are analyzed with respect to how many times they opened the email, delivered emails and opened links. Using the arrow on the right of the tag environment you can select the various fields analyzed.
At the bottom of the Analysis section, in correspondence of Most Opened, you can instead analyze statistics by single contact or recipient. You can use the search functionality to filter by the name or address of a given contact, or browse the list which is sorted in descending order by number of openings.
In this list, in addition to seeing the date and time a recipient read or received your communication, you can see the number of times that contact opened the email. The number of times is identified by the number next to the blue ticks on the right side, at the recipient's name.
Should you encounter any trouble, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing us your information, the name of your account, the problem your are experiencing or the request for help. We ask you to be as detailed and specific as possible (you can also send us screenshots) with regards to the issue you are facing or the request for help, so to help our support department to be able to identify and solve the problem in the fastest way.