The Date and Time section of the Event Details tab allows you to enter different periods related to your event. In fact, it is possible to specify the day of the opening with its times and details, the period of duration of the event with the different days and closing times or the request for appointments.
The management of the periods has been designed to allow you, by combining different periods, to create any type of event you want with intervals even very long.
To add a new period to your event, from the details tab just click on the + button in correspondence to the Add date button, a section will then open where you will be asked to specify:
- Date description for the new period, you can use any description you want such as: Opening, Vernissage, Period, Closing etc. We remind you that the label will appear in correspondence of the period in question.
- Event start and end date: add a start date and an end date for the period. The date range from - to, clicking on the field will open a calendar that will allow you to select the specific dates. Please note that in case the period you are creating is only one day, you can fill the fields from - to with the same date or fill only the from field:
- Opening and closing time: The time at which the event will take place. A start and end time that you can then specify for each of the days of the week in the period in question.
- Details: The details field allows you to detail the desired period. Here you can indicate specific requests or information related to the period of the event, such as specifying a particular day for the visit by appointment.
- Days and opening hours: here you can set the opening hours and days, previously chosen, for each of the days of the week of the period in question, excluding any closing days and if necessary you can indicate any closing days by simply deselecting the specific day.
- Time Zone: The time zone field allows you to manage the time zone for that specific period based on where the event will be held. The time zone field is important for proper display of your event within the Artshell network.
Booking Option : If you want to learn more about event scheduling, click here and check out our guide.
Should you encounter any trouble or any error pop up, we kindly ask you to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing us your information, the name of your account, the problem your are experiencing or the request for help. We ask you to be as detailed and specific as possible (you can also send us screenshots) with regards to the issue you are facing or the request for help, so to help our support department to be able to identify and solve the problem in the fastest way.