In the Email Section, by clicking on the + button on the top right of the screen, you can create a new email or newsletter.
A dedicated section will pop up, and there you can find the following features, from left to right:
- Close: in the top area of the screen, on the left, you see an X that can be used to close and quit the email.
- Send: to the right side, the first symbol is the Airplane, and it allows you to send your email.
- Send a test: beside the Airplane symbol you find the Ampoule symbol which can be used to send a TEST to one or more contacts in your contact list. By clicking on the icon the system will ask you to choose to which recipients you wish to send it. As for the other sections, should the contact not be present within your contact list, you can add it with the + button on black background you see aside. We remind you that Tests are not traceable within the stats related to sent emails.
- Save: lastly, on the right side of the send test option, you see the floppy Disk symbol that is used to save changes. Once saved, your email will appear in the Email Section as Draft.
We remind you to always save changes before quitting and close it.
In the central part it is instead possible to set the recipients, choose the sender email, the object of the email or newsletter, and add content. In details:
- Recipients: as for a usual email you can choose at To: the recipients of your email or newsletter. By clicking on the label To: a drop down menu will appear, and there you can pick:
- All contacts: marked on a green ship, the command All contacts allows you to send your email to all of your contact list.
- Tag: The possibility of selecting one or more Tags as recipients of the email.
We remind you that Tags as recipients work according to the logic behind the operator OR and not AND, so if you add two Tags the system will send the email to contacts that have either the first or the second Tag, and not to those with both the former and the latter. Should you wish to send an email to Tags in AND mode we suggest you to create a List (see below).
- Lists: the possibility to create one or more contact Lists (Contact List management).
- Contact: the possibility to select one or more specific contacts. In particular, by selecting a contact the system will allow you to choose among the different emails of that contact, if more than one is present.
- Sender address: you can choose from which sender address, among those set within the Email settings in the Settings Panel, you may send your email (see also Certifying Sender Address).
- Object: the object of the email or newsletter.
We remind you that when selecting one or more Tags o Lists as recipients of your email or newsletter, the system will send your email or newsletter to all the contacts labelled with that Tag or belonging to that List, and in particular:
- the email will only be sent once per email address, so if your contact is linked to multiple Tags or Lists chosen as recipients, it will not receive the email more than once;
- the email will be sent to all the active emails for that contact, namely to all the emails that have the BLACK Airplane in correspondence with the email (see Contacts Section);
Should you encounter troubles creating an email, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by specifying your information and the name of your account. We also ask you to provide as many details as possible (also through the use of screenshots) about the encountered problem or about the request for help, so to help our support department identifying and solving the matter in the fastest way.