The part dedicated to the content of your email or newsletter comes in edit mode as a blank text sheet and, by clicking on the white area, you can start adding content, and in particular:
Text: it is possible to add text to describe the email. You can add content or copy it from a Word, or PDF file, or from a html link within the Insight. Anyway we suggest you to paste it without any format applied, especially if the source from which you are copying is a Word file.
It is also possible to format the text of the email, by using the related feature from the editor of Artshell. To format a text within the document it is sufficient to select the part that you wish to format, and a black "balloon” will pop up and some functions will be activated:
- Color: the first symbol on the left allows to set a color for the highlighted text. You can choose a color using the window and by navigating through the colors or otherwise by typing the HEX code (#000000, black).
- Bold: the second symbol allows you to set in bold the highlighted portion of text.
- Italic: the third one allows you to set in italic the highlighted portion of text.
- Font style: the fourth symbol allows you to set a font from the list of the available ones, set the dimension, and the line spacing.
We suggest you to use as FONT of your email one of the standard for the web, those which are supported by all the operative systems: Arial / Courier / Georgia / Helvetica / Lucida Sans / Tahoma / Times New Roman.
- Justification of text: the fifth symbol allows you to set the justification of the highlighted text, centered, aligned to the right, to the left, or justified. This button allows you to indent the text if necessary.
- Link: the sixth and last symbol allows you to add a link to the portion of text highlighted. To add a link it is necessary to type or paste a link in the dedicated field, which will appear by clicking on the icon and then press ENTER on your keyboard. At this point three new symbols will pop up on the left hand side of the link: the first one on the left is to remove the link, the second one to edit it, and the third one allows you to verify it, meaning that a window of your browser will pop up with that link.
Should you encounter any trouble using the editor of the emails, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to reach us at email@example.com, by specifying your information and the name of your account. We also ask you to provide as many details as possible (also through the use of screenshots) about the encountered problem or about the request for help, so to help our support department identifying and solving the matter in the fastest way.