In this section you can set the Profile of your Account on the Artshell Network, namely the channels where you will be invited to share your artworks, events, and Insights.
To access the Network settings first click on the gear symbol at the bottom left of the desktop of Artshell to access the settings.
Artshell allows you to add a brief description, social network links and all the references you wish to highlight, and in particular:
- Public profile / Users with public profile: the first two options are still being developed and then using them will not imply any modification or change on your profile.
- Subscribe: by enabling this switch you will add the Follow button at the top of your profile page. The Follow button will allow users who visit your profile to subscribe and follow you by automatically registering their name and email address. This information will be automatically saved within the Contacts section of your Artshell account with the Tag.
Should you not desire to use this feature you can avoid enabling the Subscribe function.
- Add Avatar: it allows you to add your avatar which will appear as a small circular symbol beside your name at the bottom of the Artworks and Events’ tabs, and that of the Insights that you share on your Channel or on your Profile. We suggest you to upload a PNG file of 150x150px in dimensions as your Avatar.
- Add logo: it allows you to add your logo at the top of your profile page over the image you will use as background. We suggest you to upload a transparent PNG file of rectangular shape 65x650px as your logo.
- Background image: it allows you to add a background image for the area at the top of your Profile page. To optimize the visualization of the image on retina devices we suggest you to upload a high resolution image of at least 1920px in width.
- Color: it allows you to choose between black or white for the color of the Follow button, in case you enabled it through the function Subscribe previously mentioned, and that of the Title, which you can add in the following field.
Title: the field Title allows you to add a title, a brief description or a slogan for your profile; we suggest you not to use more than 110 characters. We remind you that, by using the menu of the Network settings panel, you can add a title both in Italian and English. Should you not need this field, you can leave it empty.
- Profile image: it allows you to add an image for your profile. This picture, beside being used within your profile page, will be also used to identify your profile within the various channels to which you will be invited (see the following image). To optimize the visualization of the image also for retina devices we suggest you to upload a high definition image of at least 1200px in width.
- Website: in this field you can specify your web address. We suggest you to add the URL simply from the suffix www.yourwebsite.com, avoiding http:// which will be managed automatically.
- Instagram link: in this field you can add a link to your Instagram profile. Should you not have an Instagram profile you can leave this field empty and the icon of the social network will not appear on your profile.
- Facebook link: in this field you can add a link to your Facebook profile. In case you do not have a Facebook profile, you can leave this field empty and the icon of the social network will not appear on your profile.
- Description: the description field allows you to add a brief description of your profile; we suggest you not to write more than 1.440 characters. We remind you that by using the menu on the top area of the Network settings panel you can add a title both in Italian and English. We suggest you not to leave this field empty.
- Contacts: in this section you can add to your profile all the contacts, the premises, or the addresses you have added in the Account Offices section of the Settings panel. It will be sufficient to enable an address to make it visible within the profile page or not enable it to hide it.
- Enable the View on Wall mode: it allows you to add before of the Artworks section of your profile a slideshow kind of presentation of your artworks as if they were installed on a wall. We remind you that only those ones for which the View on Wall mode is active will be shown as such.
Login aspect: this section allows you to customize the Login of your account, and in particular:
- Add logo: it allows you to add your logo at the top of your Login panel. We suggest you to upload a PNG transparent file of 36px of height and 300px in width.
- Background image: it allows you to add a background image for the login section. In order to optimize the visualization of the image also for retina devices we suggest you to upload a high definition picture of at least 1920px in width.
- Text color: it allows you to choose the color of the buttons, the labels, and the fields of the Login section, between white and black.
- Color of the Login panel: it allows you to choose a color for the Login panel by using the color “picker”, or by typing the HEX code (#000000, black).
In order to test this section we suggest you to open a new window of your browser in Incognito mode and use the Link you find at the bottom of the Network Customization panel.