The Authenticity Certificate export function will enable you to quickly generate a certificate in a pdf format with the details and images of the desired artwork.
Please note: with this function you will be able to select one item at the time.
Once you have selected your artwork, click on the Export symbol and select Authenticity certificate from the export panel.
The system will allow you to configure the details of the artwork, with a focus on:
- Price: you will be able to export the price for the selected artwork. The price and currency will be shown on your artwork document. It is possible to personalize the price by clicking on the Pencil icon next to the price you want to modify. Remember to save to make the change effective.
Please note: to remove the price selection, head over to Settings and use the left switch next to the price tag.
- Other options: manage the details (artist, title, year, technique, edition, dimension and weight, signature) artwork ID. All the details will be exported to autentica.
Once the content is ready, you can set the details for the Layout and for the Show/Hide, such as:
- Language: choose in which language the document for the artwork will be exported. We recommend using the same language used to upload the content.
- Authenticity certificate: modify the pre filled wording AUTHENTICITY CERTIFICATE with a title of your choice.
- Footer: enable one of the addresses of your account in the Offices Section of the Setting Panel to use it as a footnote for the generated Autentica.
- Show logo: include the logo of your account in the top part of the Autentica. If disabled the logo will not be visible.
- Show cover image: select it to include the cover image for the selected artwork.
- Show artist’s signature: select it to include the artist’s signature along with yours (name of the account generating the Autentica).
By clicking again on Continue the system will show you a summary of the artwork, with the chance to insert:
- Date: set the date for the Autentica. This field is mandatory. If not filled, you will not be able to export your autentica.
- Location: set the location for the Autentica. This field is mandatory. If not filled, you will not be able to export your autentica.
- Text: add the text for your autentica by using the Artshell Editor functions.
Select the text you want to format. Some of the functions will appear in a black balloon:
- Colour: Choose a colour for the selected text by clicking the first symbol on the left. Choose it from the colours window or insert the code HEX (#000000, black).
- Bold: Make a portion of the text in bold by clicking on the second symbol.
- Italic: Make a portion of the text in italics by clicking on the third symbol.
- Font style: Click on the fourth symbol to choose a font, the dimension and the interline.
- Text alignment: The fifth symbol allows you to align the selected text: left flag, centre, right flag or justified. Additionally, use this button to manage the indentation of the text if necessary.
- Link: The sixth and last symbol allows you to add a link on the selected part of the text. To add a link it is necessary to digit or copy-paste the link in the dedicated space and press the Enter button on your keyboard. You will see 3 new symbols on the left of the link: the first from the left is to remove the link, the second is to modify it, and the third is to verify it. Your browser will open a new window with the same link.
Finally, by clicking on the Export symbol on the top right, the system will generate your Authenticity Certificate in a pdf format. It will be automatically downloaded and saved on your device.
If the file is not downloaded automatically, and the system is showing no errors, we recommend checking if your browser is set on blocking automatic downloads. If a red X appears in your URL bar, click on it to disable the function and proceed with the download.
For any problem or error regarding the download of the Authenticity certificate, please send us an email at email@example.com, mentioning your registry and the name of the account. Please be as detailed as possible (you can include screenshots) when explaining your problem so as to help our support department to identify the issues as quickly as possible.