The Excel export mode allows you to export the selected events to an Excel file.
The Excel file generated by the system will have a series of sheets in which you can see all the details, documents and works related to the event.
Once you have selected the events you want to export, click on the Export symbol and select the Excel mode from the Export Panel.
The system will allow you, through the management of different fields, to set up the details of the selected artworks that you intend to export, particularly you can:
- name the file, we remind you that this field is required in order to finalize the export
- select the items that you want to include in your excel
- choose the language of the contents you want to export. We remind you that inside Artshell the translations are not automatic, so you have to take care translating your contents into the desired language by filling the artwork sheet, both in italian and english.
By clicking on the “continue” button, the system will automatically generate and download an excel file with the items and sheets you have chosen.
The system will start to generate and download automatically an Excel file with the following sheets:
- Details: is the sheet where the fields of the details section of the selected events are present.
- Periods: is the sheet where all dates and times related to the selected events are present.
- RSVP: is the sheet where all periods with RSVP mode of the selected events are present.
- Passbook: is the sheet in which are present all the periods to which a Passbook is linked and all the information related to it.
- Links: is the sheet where there are all the links related to the selected events.
- Documents: is the sheet where there are all the documents with their contents and attachments, divided by section, for all the selected events.
- Works: is the sheet where there are all the works you added to the events tab, of the selected events.
In case the file is not downloaded automatically and the system does not show any errors, we suggest you to check if your browser has not blocked automatic downloads, especially if the URL bar at the top right does not show a red X, in which case by clicking on it you can unblock them and proceed with the download of your exported files.
Should you encounter any trouble, we kindly ask you to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing us your information, the name of your account, the problem your are experiencing or the request for help. We ask you to be as detailed and specific as possible (you can also send us screenshots) with regards to the issue you are facing or the request for help, so to help our support department to be able to identify and solve the problem in the fastest way.