Within a conversation through Artshell’s chat it is possible to access an area that allows you to manage some activities related to that contact.
To access this area, just click on the contact name at the top left of an open conversation.
Here you can:
- Check that contact's information. By clicking on contact info Artshell will open the card of that contact saved in the Contacts section and access information such as: emails, files and documents related to that contact, addresses and more.
- The message symbol allows you to return to the chat conversation.
- Create group, allows you to create a group chat with the contact of this chat.
- Images, videos, documents and files, allows you to access a folder where you can find Artworks, Medias, Files and Links shared with that contact.
- Artworks allows you to access a folder where you can find the Works shared with that contact.
- Pinned messages allows you to access a folder where you can find the fixed messages with that contact.
By clicking on the edit button at the top right, you can delete the chat or check the members who belong to the chat.
Should you encounter any trouble, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to write us at email@example.com by providing us your information, the name of your account, the problem your are experiencing or the request for help. We ask you to be as detailed and specific as possible (you can also send us screenshots) with regards to the issue you are facing or the request for help, so to help our support department to be able to identify and solve the problem in the fastest way.