This area allows you to manage several options related to the event location and consequently also the booking options in case your event requires a reservation.
By clicking on Location, you can access this area and in particular you can choose, through the switch button, the type of event between: a physical event (switch button on the left with a white dot) or an online event (switch button on the right with a black dot).
If you choose the physical event option by moving the switch button to the left, a tab of options will open and in particular you'll be able to:
- enter the location of the event: you can start typing the location or choose it from the list if the address has already been saved previously. If this is the first time you are entering the address and therefore it is not already saved within Artshell's contacts, you can create a new contact tab by clicking on the + symbol on the right.
Clicking on the + will open an actual contact form. In this case you will only be able to fill out the Add Address part since you will need to add a physical location to the event.
Then click on Add Address
Now you can start filling in:
- address name: it is essential to enter the name of the place where the event will be held (e.g. Artshell gallery) because it will appear within the event information that you will share with the public.
- address information: we remind you to fill in all the address fields that, according to your needs, will be useful to calculate the coordinates of the place.
- Map: by clicking on the Calculate button, Artshell gives you the ability to convert your address into coordinates and display the location of the event on a map.
We remind you that, in case the coordinates are not calculated precisely, you can interact with the map and move the cursor manually.
- Choose opening hours: you can enter specific opening and closing times of the event location.
In particular you can decide
- if you want to insert a continuous schedule or if you want to divide the morning and afternoon schedules
- you can enter the opening and closing time manually.
We recommend that you first enter the time in the space provided and then click on the days of the week to assign it to the desired days. You will be able to change the time of some of the days directly by clicking on the day and time.
- you can enter the time zone by choosing the country of your interest from the list.
Details: this is the field that allows you to manually enter additional information about the opening hours of the event location.
If you have difficulties in filling in the fields, or if there are any errors, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your personal details and account name. Please detail as much as possible, even with the use of screenshots, the problem encountered or the request for intervention, in order to help our support department to identify and resolve the problem as quickly as possible.