NEW! We inform you that an update is available for the new functionality Green button online: synchronization and historical links generated for shared works and events.
In case you want to modify or update some details of a Work or event previously shared on the Network, you will be able to:
- Click on the work's/event's sheet and then on the pencil symbol to edit
- Edit the sheet
- Click on Save in the upper left corner
- Click on the green Online button
- Click on the Synchronize button
In particular, the news concerns the green online button, which makes also possible to have a history of all the links exported for that specific event. Inside the sidebar a list of all the downloaded links will appear; the system will show a smaller number of them but you can open the complete list by clicking on “Show all” at the top right of the sidebar.
Here you can open the link by clicking on it and manage it by clicking on the three dots’ menu on the right side, here you can copy the link or delete it.
For more information on the Online Key and synchronize, you can click on the specificity of interest:
- Online Key and synchronize - how to update a shared artwork / history of generated links
- Online Key and synchronize - how to update a shared event / history of generated links
Should you encounter any difficulty, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by specifying your information and the name of your account. We also ask you to provide as many details as possible (also through the use of screenshots) about the encountered problem or about the request for help, so to help our support department identifying and solving the matter the as fast as possible.