With the nib symbol you can add links to social networks, break lines, buttons.
Social networks: allows you to add a social network block to your cursor position. The block will appear in grey and when you click on it, a black balloon will appear showing the following options:
- Position: the first symbol allows you to position the social network block to the right, centre or left of the email.
- Spacing: the second symbol allows you to space social network icons 10, 15 or 20 px apart.
Social: The third symbol will allow you to insert the desired social network. As with links, you must type or paste the link in the space provided at the icon of the social network you wish to insert and press the ENTER key on your keyboard. At this point, three new symbols will appear to the left of the link: the first from the left is to remove the link, the second to modify it and the third allows you to verify it, i.e. it will open a new window of your browser with that link.
- Indentation: the last two symbols will allow you to indent the social network block so that it can be aligned with the text.
Break line: allows you to add a break line within your email. After adding the line, which is black by default, you can change its colour by clicking on it using the colour picker or by entering the HEX colour code as for the text.
Button: allows you to add a clickable button to your email to which you can link an external link. The button is editable in all its characteristics such as colour, shape, text and position. The button if selected will appear in a black rectangle, clicking on it will display a balloon showing the following options:
- Rectangle colour: the first symbol allows you to choose the colour of the rectangle by selecting from the proposed default colours or by using the colour picker. It will also be possible to change the transparency of the chosen colour.
- Borders: the second symbol allows you to choose the colour, transparency and thickness of the button's borders.
- Shape: the third symbol allows you to define the shape of the button by selecting it from those proposed, from the squarest to the most rounded.
- Text colour: the fourth symbol allows you to choose the colour of the text within the rectangle.
- Text: the fifth symbol allows you to choose the font, style, text size, line spacing and text to be inserted in the box.
- Size: the sixth symbol allows you to choose the size of the rectangle by manually entering the spacing to be applied vertically or horizontally.
- Position: The seventh symbol allows you to choose the position of the button. It will be possible to choose a central position or to fit the frame to the entire page. In addition, you will be able to centre or move the button to the right/left by using the subsequent buttons.
- Link: The eighth symbol will allow you to insert a link that will create an external link once clicked (Attention: this is necessary for the tool to function properly).
Should you encounter any trouble, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing us your information, the name of your account, the problem your are experiencing or the request for help. We ask you to be as detailed and specific as possible (you can also send us screenshots) with regards to the issue you are facing or the request for help, so to help our support department to be able to identify and solve the problem in the fastest way.