With the second symbol in the toolbar, you can add artworks to your email or newsletter. In particular, you can add
- grid of artworks
- pair of artworks
- single artwork
Attention. The steps to follow are the same for all three functions, the difference lies in the choice of the desired function and the number of works selected.
By clicking on the chosen function, the system will open a grey box, clicking on the box will bring up a menu in black. Clicking on the pencil will bring up a sidebar from which you can search for and select all artworks previously uploaded to your account in the Artworks section.
If you then click on the counter in the "green" bar at the top in the middle, the system will present the artworks in the order in which you have selected them but, by dragging the artwork downwards or upwards, you can move it to the position you prefer and then sort the artworks within the mail accordingly. Once the order is set, you can add the selection of artworks to your mail by clicking on the black Add button at the top left.
Once you have clicked on the "Add" button, the system will ask you what information you wish to add for each of the selected artworks and in particular:
- Details: the information for the caption of the work that you have added in the work's file: Artist, Title, Year, Technique, Size, Edition;
- Price: the price of the work you have added to the work's tab. By selecting price the system will show you all the prices you have set and you can customise them if necessary.
Please note that the price must be a single value.
- Frame Details: in case you also want to export the frame details or the support, in case they are not an integral part of the work.
- Location: in case you would also like to export the location of the work.
- Media: allows you to add those images that have an open lock to the individual work's tab.
- Documents: Allows you to add all documents with an open lock to the individual work's tab.
By pressing on the "continue" button the system will finally ask you in which language you would like to export the artwork files, by selecting the language and clicking on "continue" the system will add the artworks to your email.
Once you have added the artwork(s), click on it and you can manage the indentation with the black menu that appears.
Should you encounter any trouble or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to write us at email@example.com by providing us your information, the name of your account, the problem your are experiencing or the request for help. We ask you to be as detailed and specific as possible (you can also send us screenshots) with regards to the issue you are facing or the request for help, so to help our support department to be able to identify and solve the problem in the fastest way.