This button allows you to open the Medialibrary and add images, videos or files to your e-mail.
1. Files: To upload files choose File from the menu. Click on the grey file box that will appear in your email and click on the pencil icon, in the black menu, to add files.
The green media window will appear on your right, presenting files already uploaded to the platform. To upload new ones, drag one or more files onto the medialibrary area, or click on the + sign to the right to select a file from your PC (the + sign will only be visible once you click the x sign on the right inside the green bar).
To manage the order of the files to be uploaded, click on the total of those selected on the green bar above and drag the files up and down in any order.
To permanently add the file to your email click on Add at the top left.
2. Video: To upload videos, choose Videos from the menu. Click on the grey video box that will appear in your email and click on the pencil icon in the black menu to add videos.
To upload a new video, drag the mp4 video to the medialibrary area, or click on the + sign to the right to select the video from your PC. The maximum capacity of the video is 25gb.
You can also add a video with a Vimeo or YouTube link. Copy the link of the video and click on the link symbol on the left to paste the link (e.g. https://vimeo.com/329975063).
Once the video has been uploaded, click on Add in the top left corner.
3. Images: To upload an image, choose Images from the menu. Click on the grey image box that will appear in your email and click on the pencil icon, in the black menu, to add the image.
Drag the image onto the media library area, or click on the + sign to the right to select it from your PC. Click on the upload button at the top to upload the image. Once the image has been uploaded to the media library, you can add it by clicking on the add button at the top left.
Once the image has been added to the template, click on the caption section and type in the image caption information directly.
HOW TO MANAGE MEDIA ADDED TO YOUR EMAIL
Once files, videos and images have been added to your email, you can manage their position in the text (or other) by clicking on the added media; a black menu will appear next to the media and you will be able to
- File: choose the position of the file within the text
- Video: choose the position of the video within the text, indent the video within the worksheet, insert a caption.
- Image: choose the position of the video within the text, add a link to your image, indent the image within the worksheet, insert a caption.
Should you encounter any trouble, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to write us at email@example.com by providing us your information, the name of your account, the problem your are experiencing or the request for help. We ask you to be as detailed and specific as possible (you can also send us screenshots) with regards to the issue you are facing or the request for help, so to help our support department to be able to identify and solve the problem in the fastest way.