With the fourth menu button you can add an image/text box and an image slider.
Once you have chosen Image and Text, click on the grey box that appears and manage it using the black menu that appears next. With the menu you will be able to:
- first symbol: manage the colour and transparency of the text background
- second symbol: add an image (by clicking on pencil), darken it, switch its position with the text, adapt it within the box
- third symbol: manage text colour
- fourth symbol: choose font, style, size, line spacing and insert text (last ----)
- fifth symbol: manage the position of the text within the box, manage the indentation of the entire box within the worksheet
- sixth symbol: set the size of the box
The Image Slider, on the other hand, allows you to add a slideshow (roll-up) of images to your insight. Choose Image Slider from the menu and click on the grey box that appears. Using the black menu that appears next, you can:
- pencil symbol: add image selection. If you need to add some images, you can drag them into the medialibrary. As a result, you can select a maximum of 20 images for your slideshow. If you then click on the counter in the "green" bar, the system will present the images in the order in which you selected them, but by holding down on an image, you can move it to the position you prefer and thus sort the images within the slideshow. To add the slideshow click on the Add button at the top left.
- second and third symbol: you can manage the indentation of the entire box within the worksheet.
- fourth symbol: by clicking several times you can choose how you want to view the slideshow, whether single image full page or consequential.
Should you encounter any trouble, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to write us at email@example.com by providing us your information, the name of your account, the problem your are experiencing or the request for help. We ask you to be as detailed and specific as possible (you can also send us screenshots) with regards to the issue you are facing or the request for help, so to help our support department to be able to identify and solve the problem in the fastest way.