The Network Sharing mode allows you to share selected works within the Artshell network and in particular
- In your profile (My Profile)
- In the channels in which you have been invited to participate
Once you have selected the works you intend to share, click on the Export symbol and select the recipient of your sharing and in particular:
My Profile: this is the profile of your account on the Artshell Network, it can be public or private. By selecting your profile as the recipient of your share, you will upload the selected content to your profile.
Channels: channels only appear if you are invited to be able to post your content on the channel of another user or organization.
Once you have chosen the destination, the Options panel will open, here the system will allow you, through the selection of different fields, to configure the contents, such as images, documents and more, of the selected works that you intend to share, and in particular:
- Price: if selected, it allows you to export the price for the selected works. In particular, the system will retrieve and display the price and currency present in the different tabs of each of the selected works. If you wish, you can customize each of the prices of the selected works, by clicking on the white arrow on the right and then on the pencil icon in correspondence of the price you want to modify and save the modification to make it effective.
N.B. To remove the selection of the price field, from the Options panel, use the switch on the left at the Price label. Deselecting the switch you will see the Price field deselected.
- Media: if selected, it allows you to export the media of the selected works. In particular, by clicking on the white arrow on the right, the system will present you a section where you can see and manage the media (images and videos) that you intend to share or export, for each of the selected works. We remind you that, in order to optimize the process of selecting the media to be exported or shared, the system will pre-select the images and videos whose lock, in the work's tab, is in the open position.
N.B. To remove the selection of the Media field, simply, from the Options panel, use the switch on the left at the Media label. Unchecking the switch will deselect the Media field.
- Documents: if selected, it allows you to export the documents of the selected works. In particular, by clicking on the white arrow on the right, the system will present you with a section where you can see and manage all the documents for the selected works that you intend to share or export. We remind you that in order to optimize the process of selecting the documents to be exported or shared, the system will pre-select the documents whose lock, in the works tab, is in the open position.
N.B. To remove the selection of the Documents field it is sufficient to use the switch on the left in correspondence of the label Documents from the Options panel. Unchecking the switch will deselect the Documents field.
- Other Options: by clicking on the white arrow on the right, the system will present you with a section where you can see and manage Details (Artist, Title, Year, Technique, Dimensions, Editions and Signature) / Work ID / Status / Ownership / Certification / Acquisition / Insurance / Valuation / Location / Maximum Size / Conservation Status / Medium / Quantity / Packaging / Rights and Restrictions / Collection / Notes. If selected, each of these fields allows you to export within the artwork tab the relevant details for all selected artworks.
Once the Contents have been configured, it is possible to set the last details of the Layout and Show/Hide, and in particular
- Language: allows you to choose in which language you prefer to export the files of the selected works. We suggest you choose the same language in which you have uploaded the contents.
- Show View on Wall mode: if enabled, this mode allows you to share the View on Wall mode for the selected artworks for which it is set (see how to set View on Wall mode).
When you click on the Share button in the upper right corner, you will share the selected works on your profile or on the channel of your choice.
Should you encounter any trouble sharing via network a selection of works, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to reach us at email@example.com, by specifying your information and the name of your account. We also ask you to provide as many details as possible (also through the use of screenshots) about the encountered problem or about the request for help, so to help our support department identifying and solving the matter as fast as possible.