The document in Artshell is in edit mode as a sheet where at the top you have the chance to specify the title and a date, beside having the chance of using the Multilingual feature, by selecting the language (Italian / English) in which you want to create content in the document.
By clicking in the white field under the title you will insert content to the document, and in particular:
Text: it is possible to put a text that describes the document. You can in fact copy the content from a Word, PDF or html link file, and paste it within the document. We suggest you to paste it unformatted, especially if you are copy-pasting from Word.
It is also possible to format the text of a document, by using the feature of formatting from the editor of Artshell. To format a text within the document it is sufficient to select the part that you wish to format, and a black "balloon” will pop up and some functions will be activated:
- Color: the first symbol on the left allows to set a color for the highlighted text. You can choose a color using the window and by navigating through the colors or otherwise by typing the HEX code (#000000, black)
- Bold: the second symbol allows you to set in bold the highlighted portion of text
- Italic: the third one allows you to set in italic the highlighted portion of text
- Font style: the fourth symbol allows you to set a font from the list of the available ones, set the dimension, and the line spacing
- Justification of text: the fifth symbol allows you to set the justification of the highlighted text, centered, aligned to the right or to the left, or justified. This button allows you to indent the text if necessary
- Link: the sixth and last symbol allow you to add a link to the portion of text highlighted. To add a link it is necessary to type or paste a link in the dedicated field, which will appear by clicking on the icon and then press ENTER on your keyboard. At this point three new symbols will pop up on the left hand side of the link: the first one on the left is to remove the link, the second one to edit it, and the third one allows you to verify it, meaning that a window of your browser will pop up with that link.
Media: it is possible to insert media as pictures, videos or files, attached to your document. You can decide to insert them among the different parts of a text, to the end or at the beginning of the document. To add media within your document you can use the toolbar that appears at the bottom.
Note: Should the toolbar disappear from the bottom, it is sufficient to click on the outside of the area of the document.
The toolbar in the documents is composed of 3 buttons and in particular from left to right:
- Break line: it allows you to add a line to divide your document. After having added this line which is black by default by clicking on it you can change its color by using the color picker or by typing the HEX color code.
- Media library: the second button allows you to open the Media library and to add images, videos, or files. From the media library you can add a picture or a video or a file, by clicking on the element and then on the add button on the top left hand side. Alternatively, you can decide to add a selection of elements by clicking on the button Select on the left of the button + to the top right hand side of the screen. After having selected the elements you can add the by clicking on the back add button, to the top left side.
- Slideshow: the third and last button allows you to add a slideshow to your document. From the media library you can select up to 20 images for you slideshow. By clicking on the counter on the green bar, the system will show you the image in the order you chose. If you keep pressed on a picture, you will be able to move it in the position you prefer and then sort the pictures within the slideshow.
We remind you that after having edited to the document it is necessary to save it.
Lastly, if you need to delete a document, you can use the “Delete document” option from the three dots menu in correspondence with the document you wish to delete.