Sharing via Network allows you to share the Insight you selected within the Network of Artshell, and in particular:
- Within your profile (My profile)
- Within the channels to which you have been invited
- Directly to the contacts of your Contact list
Once you have clicked on a Insight you wish to share, you have to click on the export symbol on the top right side of its tab, then on the left of the three dots symbol, as shown in the figure.
A small export panel will pop up and you need to select the first option: Share on Network, highlighted with the symbol of the circular wifi, as shown in figure.
In the sharing on network window, by clicking in correspondence of Add a recipient, a drop down menu will appear and from there you can choose the recipient of your sharing; in particular:
- My profile: marked on a blue chip My profile is your account’s profile on the Artshell network, and it can be either public or private. By selecting your profile as recipient, you will upload the selected content on your profile.
- Channels: marked on a rose chip with the symbol of the network, Channels only appear if you have been invited to publish your content on another user or organization’s channel.
- All the contacts: marked on a green chip, “all the contacts” allows you to share the selection of events with all the contacts of your contact list.
- Tag: the possibility to select one or more Tags as recipients of sharing.
- Lists: the possibility to select one or more Lists as recipient of sharing.
- Contact: the possibility to select one or more specific contacts; in particular, once a contact has been selected, the system will allow you to choose among its different email addresses.
Once the recipients have been selected, you can choose whether to enable the following:
- Send notification: if enabled, it allows you to send a via email notification to all the contacts with whom to share the events within the Network. We remind you that via email notifications are enabled only when you are sharing contents with contacts or users part of your contact list, and NOT when sharing within your profile (My profile) and when sharing within channels to which you have been invited to participate.
Lastly, once the recipient of sharing has been chosen and the drop down menu from which to select has been closed, you may click on Share in order to share the selected Insight within the channel, the profile, or with the contacts you have selected.
Should you encounter any trouble sharing via network a selection of events, or should any error pop up, we kindly ask you to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing us your information, the name of your account, the problem your are experiencing or the request for help. We ask you to be as detailed and specific as possible (you can also send us screenshots) with regards to the issue you are facing or the request for help, so to help our support department to be able to identify and solve the problem in the fastest way.